Sunday, July 12, 2009

My First Post

I thought it was time to start blogging about my one of my favorite hobbies- saving money!! I LOVE coupon shopping. I started it years ago when we first moved to North Carolina (who couldn't love coupon shopping in a state that has TRIPLE coupons?), but I got away from it when life got crazy. Thanks to some of my favorite mommy friends, I got back into it about 18 months or so ago, and now I can't stop. It's so fun to save so much money!!Tomorrow I am starting the All You Grocery Challenge, and that's what made me decide to finally start a blog. I need to keep track of my savings and try to keep my grocery budget under $75 a week (so $25/person per week). I thought this would be a fun place to blog my savings and keep track during the contest.... and since I LOVE to blog anyway, I bet I just keep on talking even after the challenge ends on August 17th!This blog may not be as pretty as some, but I can promise you I can type with the best of them! Here we go!

P.S. I know my blog name kind of sucks, but I'm not creative and all the names I could come u with were gone so oh well!

No comments:

Post a Comment