Saturday, July 18, 2009

Day 6 All You Challenge

We're getting closer to a new week with a new budget!!! I love getting to really see what we are spending money on since I normally don't really keep a budget at all. I already knew we spent the most on beverages and eating out, but boy is this really confirming it!

Today was a lazy day. So lazy, I didn't have the energy or want to put an effort into cooking and cleaning up after dinner since I was trying to get the house in order anyway so we ordered pizza- BUT we did the $5.55 hot and ready pizza! So, menu today was:

BREAKFAST: Oatmeal for dd and I; Egg sandwich for dh
LUNCH: Tuna and cheese sandwiches (tuna free from super doubles; cheese under .50 during a BOGO deal)
DINNER: Little Ceasar's pepperoni pizza and breadsticks (the breadsticks were free given to us because they didn't have our pizza ready when dh went to pick it up.)

Total Spending Today: 6.02
Total for the Week: $53.94

No comments:

Post a Comment