Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Day 2 All You Challenge

Total Spending today: 6.77 (DH ate out for lunch again today :( )
Total for week= $23.34

What did we eat today? (I decided it's too much to recount all my savings deals for our food but everything from today was stockpile and/or produce co-op that I picked up last week.)

BREAKFAST- Bananas and Eggo Blueberry pancakes
LUNCH- PB&J and apples again.
DINNER- Chicken, corn, and potatoes over a golden mushroom sauce w/ fresh mushrooms

Many weeks my husband works from home and will then eat lunch with us. I am pretty sad that this week, he seems to be going out to eat each day. It is just making me get a high budget when we could have spent next to nothing this week! I already have the meat for a lot of our dinners.

No comments:

Post a Comment