Friday, July 17, 2009

Day 5 All You Challenge

BREAKFAST- Oatmeal
LUNCH- We used the left-over shredded pork from the other night and made it into quesidillas with tortillas I had gotten for free at a past triples, BBQ sauce (Hasn't EVERYONE gotten free Kraft BBQ in the past few months :) ), and shredded cheese (free at past HT super doubles). We also had some Grande Tortilla chips that I had paid 1.00 for a few weeks ago and salsa and sour cream on the side (again, stockpile free items).
DINNER- We attended a 3-year old's birthday bash and were served dinner and cake there so FREE DINNER for us!

My husband went out and got beer tonight. That was our only spending.

Total Spent Today: 6.96
Total for Week: $47.92

*** I have added an additional $2 to my weekly total as my husband informed me today that his lunch bills were $1 more after tip was added each day. I will try to remember to go back and edit those days, but I have at least included that in the count from here forward. ***

No comments:

Post a Comment